Sunday 9 December 2012

Beloved Mentor



I was being approached by this sweet small lady in size earlier this year, somewhere in March I guess, sharing the all benefit and good information about premium beautiful corset which is she had wearing it since when...proven self experience!! What more you can ask for? Because of all the goodness and greatest, the trust had push and motivate her to join the business.

She did suggest and telling all the benefit gain and it's can make your life wonderful. I did try and put the corset on and got thaaat feeeling, which its don't do the fair by tell it in here but....  well, I guess I need to try and I will do, rest assure kay dear...

Talking about the corset, it's really give a good effect to your body immediately, like 15min to 30min, worth of try and really open your perception about all other products as well. You are the best judge about your feeling inside, right? No wonder so many beauty lady choose this product over hundreds corset available in the market.

The best part is about joining as business, she share all the details, formula, tables, schedule...you name it what you want to know and she just share ALL without hidden 'charges', hehehee...
it's really fair enough to avoid confusion and misunderstood which will bring the 'tipah tertipu' feeling in  the future. Really appreciate the good effort and time spending....

IF ever since I just join her as business partner, I shall be the same 'par' as her right now probably like this . Don't wait and give so much inappropriate reason about yourselves unless you've done it. You know the best of your values , pick and choose and kick off your strong value, just put aside your weakness....It just what I did, being delayed with thinking and thinking, it didn't help you much, believe me! coz that what I did months ago... Don't repeat what I've done before,plsss!

Somehow I just realize it didn't help me at all. I'm feel like just wake up after looong sleep since anciet, pfftttt!! 

Well, no worries now kay... It's brand new me after loooong sleep! Yeay!! Full of positivity and initiative! ALL this things you NEED to do is just follow every guidance step share by these iron Lady suddenly you will become like THEM, believe the proof that you've seen. There are no secret since it's been share. Secret will NOT be a secret anymore once it's share, agree?  Good...
 
All I must  say here is MILLION Thanks to Fizah and Adibah for your concern, love and trust that you've put in me till I've grasp this golden opportunities that you've proven.

Come on Lady! Let's us help you! from Zero to Hero, from nobody to somebody...everything is done in group and online marketing with the great Professional Teamwork with objective of 4/5 figure income, money and time freedom.
 


it's just a START


and
still not too LATE!!

SMS @ CALL @ WHATSAPP @ PM @ inbox me
Aminah | 0177622434
mienmusa@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment